Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolutions



Can you believe it's that time of year? When the fudge needs to get thrown away, when my better intentions need to be dusted off and revisited - where did 2008 go? While I am busily putting together my personal New Year's Resolutions, I thought I'd take a moment and blog about the website's resolutions, as well. Take a look (they're in no particular order, by the way except the first one!) and let me know what you think of them!

Resolution #1: to put up the new website in 2009

Resolution #2: to create a site which is interactive and allows for your commenting to any piece of material or item we own

Resolution #3: to showcase our collection electronically

Resolution #4: to provide an easy means for you to access our electronic resources

Happy New Year 2009 - Year of the Ox!

No comments: