Monday, May 18, 2009

Are you a book bagger?


Heigh ho, heigh ho - it's off to work we go. Our website work for the last week looked at the cart function, maybe more popularly known as the book bag. Do you use this feature? It allows you to place titles in a holding area and check them out at once instead of title by title. I'd be interested to know for you voracious readers out there. Me? I don't take advantage of the book bag because I can't read as quickly as the titles come in!

Other website work includes the breadcrumb function and starting some basic content inputting work.

On another front, more physical, is the building on the new Southglenn facility. My daughter and I toured last Friday and had the opportunity to envision the great space it will be for library users. If you are interested in a sneak peak, follow this tours link or browse our flickr pics.

No comments: