Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can we celebrate spring yet?


The flowers in my yard are just so confused!  It's so sunny and warm they decide to bloom so I am welcomed home with yellow daffodils and tulips beckoning me to pay attention to them.  They've since succumbed to the re-awakening of winter and now are not so happy in the yard.....   But, with spring comes more progress on website work. 

We continue to make progress on the job function - always important!  I spent yesterday working on creating searches to go with some of the links on the new website.  Found this very fascinating and rewarding work ~ so much so that I forgot it was Monday and "blog day."

In the meantime, have you seen this New York Times gizmo?  Quite an interesting new take on the tag cloud concept - it would be fun to put up something like this for a hot new title.  Are you finding things like this?  New stuff?  Interactive?  Pray tell.....here!  (thx to Douglas for pointing this out!)

No comments: